|Military VS Abu-sayaf in Bohol|
So here it is:
1. Boholanos are noted Vigilant -- there were so many lawless criminals tried to escape in Bohol before, but easily captured here and that's because Boholanos would not leave their eyes on strangers.
2. Boholanos are very friendly and happy people, so if you are new and acting strange -- they will not hesitate to report you.
3. Boholanos knew their territory and their neighbors very well -- and one more thing Bohol's smallest government unit, the so called Barangay is working closely in monitoring their community and their people. I remember I was one of the marketing staff to go to the far away barangays to conduct a talk to their schools, and we were welcomed interrogated by the people in friendly way. They always proud and happy to have visitors and wanted to know why you are there.
4. Boholanos are religious people and mostly Christians.
5. Boholanos are proud of their province and they love Bohol so much! They always support the local government's projects and its government is very supportive to the Boholanos.
6. and lastly --- BOHOLANOS are intelligent and brave.