If you want to achieve cool and vibrant photos in your model with a gothic glamour style then you are in the right blog. Today I will share to you light room techniques to achieve a cool gothic style for glamour shots. But here are some things that these effects can be applied:
1. This is good for outdoor photography
2. Perfect sunlight or natural lights used
3. Best for wide shots with surrounding and skies covered.
So here are some sample photos with technique
Photos Courtesy of Artworks of Scanhead
Model: Ann Katrina
So the technique is simple for gothic style, The background is a bit dark and skies too meaning the blue is simply gone and replace with grays.
So now let's move on the the Adobe Light room settings
1. Exposure, Contrast, etc. Adjustments
2. Adjust Clarity, Vibrance, Saturation
2. Adjust COLOR
3. Sharpening and Noise Reduction
Good luck and enjoy hope you could start making good editing on your photos after this tutorial.
Artworks of Scanhead